Thursday, October 4, 2012

Liza knows technology *a bit lah* ~ In love with my S3

I must admit, day by day, I am turning myself into this gadget freak. I got almost everything new stuff sold. Got an iPad 2, iPod touch, Galaxy Tab, Wii, Asus Zenbook to name a few. And for the past 2 months, I am a proud owner of Samsung S3!! *clap clap*

If you are expecting me to give a techy review, you got the wrong blog. My main reason when I get a gadget will always be because of the look. And I am not embarassed to be seen with it. That was the main reason why I got the Asus Zenbook, really. I don't want to be seen as the out to date person who opened this zaman batu laptop in Starbucks. Yes people, I am vain.

Anyway, I love this S3. It helps me a lot with my study. I can have access to my study portal which contains all the notes and related info. I can also listen to podcasts or recorded lectures while I am driving to work or while I am waiting for my flights. I can also study while I am on flight without having to carry any books or physical notes.



I love the slim look. And I love that I don't have to do any syncing. I can download any apps easily. That is the main reason why me and Apple related products just don't click. No offence to Apple fans, the chemistry between me and iPhones, iPads and other i's are just not there. I tried giving the relationship a shot, we just not meant to be. My kids are now the owners of the iPad2 and iPod touch.


Apart from that, I love that I can read various newspapers and magazines like FT, HBR to name a few. It makes doing research so convenient. One feature I know S3 has is it can be used as modem. I have yet to explore that, will do so soon.

Yes, I love my S3, I can't lie. Now, I can just tell people...

S3, don't leave home without it!

Signing off,

No comments: