Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Liza got taste ~ Oh my Innuendo!

I strongly believe the current generation are deprived from good quality music. While I was growing up, there were a lot of good singers, bands, awesome songs with meaningful lyrics. Green Day, Nirvana, Cranberries to name a few. In the local scene, one group that has always been my favourite for the longest time. And that is none other than Innuendo. Those who have not heard of this group, google it and listen to their songs and you know what I mean.

I was 20 when I first listened to this group. Their acappella tone just so soothing and my heart melt everytime I hear their songs. I don't think there's even one song that I don't like.

Belaian Jiwa, remake from Carefree greatest hit was and is still a killer. How the melody blend with the vocal and the music arrangement is so different. It gives a breath of fresh air to the local music scene. Different from the typical song kecewa merana perempuan jahat. Yes, you know what kind of songs this were.

Off all the awesome numbers Innuendo have, some are always stuck in my heart. Beautiful lyrics, I must say....

Like

Until The End of Time

I never knew that you'll be so beautiful
I never thought in a million years you'll be mine...
For all my life been waiting for to see a dream comes true
I never once believe there's someone there like you

So there i was, try to make it all my own
Alone and soon I thought I couldn't change the whole world
For all my life been searching always try to find
Someone like to love me until the end of time

And i give my heart and soul
I give it all to you...to you
All my hopes and dreams someday
This wedding ring
I love you, until the end of time

And one more favourite

Selamanya

Dikau takhta di hatiku
Bersama kita bina istana cinta
Ku rela bersamamu
Di angkasa bergema mekar dan rela


Hingga akhir hayatku
Pastinya bersama
Kasihmu yang kurindui
Selamanya

And I must share the cutest video clip ever! Song entitled Nanti featuring Ruffedge and VE


So, the latest compilation album The Best of Innuendo is of course a must have. I have been listening to this for the last 3 days, non stop! Out of 5 star, Innuendo deserved 10 stars! No doubt about that!





And this is how I know Ahmad Izham Omar and the reason why I labeled him a genius. This is the kind of music we should have in our market!

#nowplaying Akhirnya Innuendo featuring Camelia

Signing off,



No comments: