Sunday, December 21, 2014

While Bali is still fresh in my mind

Yeah yeah. 2 blog entries in a row. What an achievement right? So, spare the sarcasm ya folks.

Anyway, earlier this year, we planned to go to New Zealand and perform umrah at the end of this year for our family vacation. However, due to my current pregnancy condition, my gynae did not allow to take flight which are more than 4 hours. We shortlisted few destinations and Bali was selected cause I had this sudden crave to eat Ayam Tulang Lunak which I had in Bali 2 years ago. I wanted it so bad that I can feel it in my throat.

The itinerary for this vacation is.............EAT, SLEEP, EAT, SLEEP and EAT some more. At least, that is my itinerary. It's not our first time to Bali so we forego visiting the tourist spots like Ubud, Uluwatu, Kintamani, Tanah Lot to name a few. What I love the most about Bali is the villa which has private pool and kitchen facilities. So, that will make me reach my objectives ; Kids can keep themselves entertained by having a pool right in front of them. They can berendam and swim at any hour of the day sampai kecut. No restriction. And with a kitchen, I can satisfy my agenda, to eat, eat and eat. And when I am tired, I sleep :). For someone who never had a maid, to have someone else preparing breakfast is just awesome. That's part of the villa package.





I had everything I have on my wishlists ; Ayam Tulang Lunak, Seafood at Jimbaran and Nasi Padang. And the best thing is I get to do some shopping too.




This was also kids first experience travel via business class, all thanks to MAS for providing good deal. They were excited of course, and love being spoilt on board. And of course able to utilise the Golden Lounge is a bonus. Even when our flight got delayed, that didn't bother them that much. They get to use the game room and eat as much as they can. That really helped to make the trip awesome.


Some of my friends asked, is it convenient to go to Bali and have access to halal food. Actually, you just need a reliable driver and we are fortunate to have one which as introduced by Red Mummy when we first went to Bali. Not only we get to enjoy halal delicacies, our driver also make sure we get access to prayer room or mosque. Happy to share the contact for those who interested to explore Bali.



Bali is indeed an island full of culture. That makes them unique hence why they become one of the preferred tourists spots on top of having amazing surf beaches.

Yes, Bali. We will definitely come back Insyallah. This time, with Tiny :)

#WhatsNextAfterBali


No comments: